Clarion Food Grade Oils & GreasesClarion Food Grade Lubricants meet stringent standards of purity and performance for food and beverage processing, food packaging, cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications. All Clarion Lubricants are backed by the Clarion warranty
Clarion Food Grade Lubricants
Clarion Food Grade Lubricants includes white mineral oils, hydraulic fluids, greases, synthetics and specialty lubricants.
This line is widely used in a variety of food processing operations as well as the manufacturing of drugs and cosmetics. These lubricants meet the most stringent standards of purity and performance and can be categorized into two groups:
- NSF 3H registered products used for applications where the purity of the oil is paramount due to the possibility of direct contact with food for human consumption.
- NSF H-1 registered products used for processing and packaging machinery where the possibility of incidental contact with food product exists.
Technical Data Sheets
Incidental Food Contact (NSF H-1) Registered Lubricants
- Clarion Food Machinery A/W Oils
- Clarion Food Machinery Gear Lubes
- Clarion Food Machinery HT EP Greases
- Clarion Chain and Trolley Lube
- Clarion Food Grade FR Fluid
- Clarion Food Machinery Grease No. 2
- Clarion PM Hi-Temp Food Machinery 100 Greases